Pokemon XD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon XD

Forum for the Byond game Pokemon XD

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTF IS UP WIT THAT!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Borg

Mike Borg

WTF IS UP WIT THAT! Empty
PostSubject: WTF IS UP WIT THAT!   WTF IS UP WIT THAT! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:39 am

In was bitchin to Battle Force saying that Aaron's is way better than that piece of shit. They say that you ripped theirs and not the other way around... I didnt believe em..
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/members/Monti
Shadowmaker(K3)

Shadowmaker(K3)

PostSubject: Re: WTF IS UP WIT THAT!   WTF IS UP WIT THAT! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:15 pm

they didnt boot me and i said that ya'll ripped aarons game and jacke knows it but aaron will not be able 2 make the game anymore he quited so new owners r jrdanland wolf poison i guess so Stay Tuned
Back to top Go down
Mike Borg

Mike Borg

PostSubject: Re: WTF IS UP WIT THAT!   WTF IS UP WIT THAT! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:30 pm

WTF! AARON DIDN'T QUIT!
Back to top Go down
Jordanland

Jordanland

PostSubject: Re: WTF IS UP WIT THAT!   WTF IS UP WIT THAT! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:28 pm

ok First aaron is still working on the game..........second They did rip and i still have the File to there game to prove it was aaron's first it has every thing that aaron had
Back to top Go down
Mike Borg

Mike Borg

PostSubject: Re: WTF IS UP WIT THAT!   WTF IS UP WIT THAT! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:21 pm

I knew it lolz
Back to top Go down
Battosai Rai

Battosai Rai

PostSubject: Re: WTF IS UP WIT THAT!   WTF IS UP WIT THAT! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:58 pm

First of all does it really matter who ripped from who we just know that Pokemon XD is the better of the two and i am guess your the only one who didnt know that aaron didnt quit
Back to top Go down
-Clair-

-Clair-

PostSubject: Re: WTF IS UP WIT THAT!   WTF IS UP WIT THAT! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:55 am

.meh we have putt Battle Force behind us.. Drop it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF IS UP WIT THAT!   WTF IS UP WIT THAT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF IS UP WIT THAT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon XD :: Main :: General Talk-
Jump to: